We will assist you with setting up your company in one of the most dynamic cities globally while you focus on managing your business.
Reinvest resources into your business and let it grow exponentially with 0% income tax. Optimise the many reasons to move your company to the UAE!
No hidden charges
10+ years of experience
Level 54, Almas Tower, Jumeriah Lake Towers, Dubai
+971 4 383 5448
Set up your company in Dubai in four easy steps
1. Professional Consultation
Our multi-lingual team will provide you all the relevant information to set up your company in Dubai under no initial obligation. This includes guidance over the choice of free zone, onshore or offshore depending on your specific requirements.
2. Set up your company
Complete the onboarding, including the compilation of all the necessary documentation up to formal approval from the relevant authorities.
3. Set up and Management of Bank Account
4. Residency Visa Issuance and obtaining UAE Residency Cards
Advantages | Setting up in Dubai
Dubai is highly recommended for business owners looking for a tax haven. Maximise the tax advantages, including low customs duties with many exemptions, no direct tax rate on personal income or corporate profits, and 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- Established Business Friendly Environment
- Tax favourable jurisdiction
- No foreign exchange control
- No limitations on capital movement
- Multi-cultural and multi-lingual society
- State of the art infrastructure
- High connectivity
Advantages | Integritas Endevio
- In-house multi-lingual legal, tax, immigration and corporate advisory teams
- Assistance in the preparation of the business plan
- Assistance in the due diligence and ongoing compliance
- Transparent Fee Structure
- Initial Free consultation
- 10+ years of experience
jurisdiction for your business
The UAE has several designated Free Zone areas focused around specific sectors and industries.
The Department of Economic Development (DED) and its agencies identify and support strategic sectors, develop economic plans and policies, and provide domestic and international businesses and investments services.
Offshore companies differ, depending on the corporate law in the relevant jurisdiction. All offshore companies enjoy specific core characteristics.
Avoiding the Pitfalls
Setting up a legal entity in a foreign jurisdiction is always a challenge. With ten years of experience and a team of multi-lingual experts in their respective fields, Integritas Endevio will guide you through the step-by-step business setup in Dubai. This includes:
- Formulating the required business plan to file with the authorities
- Residency Visas and UAE Residency Cards for shareholders, directors, family members and employees
- Opening the bank accounts
- Completion of all the forms and paperwork
- Format and order legal stamps
- Choose the right legal location for your business
- Choose the right physical location for your business
- Authenticate and file all the legal paperwork
- Follow-up with the relevant authorities